Saturday, July 19, 2008
So... Two members from my band had benn busted. Pai Tao King! Fendy and Iqbal. Previously it was like this.

After the incident happenend...

The lastest pic is actually quite cool! LoL.... Hmm... I hope to get new COMMITED people who want to join my band. I just need a rythmist and a drummer. If you think you are good enough to impress me, do tag me! Ouh2... And if you can atleast sing, tag me too! Toodles!
11:01 AM
INTRODUCTION
Name: Hafiz.
Nick Name: Fizz.
Pet Name: Junior.
FAVOURITES
Manchester United.
Fried Food.
Cold Beverages.
*Not a sex maniac..
I repeat!
NOT A SEX MANIAC!
IN RETURN WITH THANKS
CREDITS TO:
*BSS Friends:
Danny,
Bahrom,
Mamad,
Taufiq (Since Primary School),
Iswandy,
Fendy,
Aping,
Lukman,
Hazim,
Hafi.
*CC Friends:
Hadi,
Apul,
Op,
Boi,
Hafiz Henry,
Zat,
Yat,
Khai,
Sap,
Fathul.
*ITE Friends:
Ahfie,
Senior,
Eem,
Iqbal,
Gerald,
Mr Lim (Class Advisor).
AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST!
My Girl!
RANDOMS
Anythin you wanna use this for. Maybe music or anything will do just great :D