Monday, June 16, 2008
I've been talking to my friend about cigerettes. We were talking about quitting and how hard it is to quit. He told me that sometimes, he would look for cigerettes in ash trays and if there's atleast a pinch of tobacco in the cigerette, he would take it and light it. Then, smoke it(DUH!). I laughed after that. LOL!
Normally, after i buy a box of cigerette, i would suddenly imagine that if i didn't buy that cigerette, that money could be spent for food. Sometimes i think that it is such a waste to smoke. Even if it's five bucks. With five bucks in my hands, i can buy a student meal at Mac Donald's. Gosh. That would probably safe the day than cigerettes. But i've been planning to quit for quite a long time. Till now i've not stopped. Sometimes if i don't have cigerettes, i feel like something is calling me to buy cigerettes. I don't know man! I'm too pressurised because of cigerettes. Say what? I really respect my friends who don't smoke. Haiya! I don't know man. I need some help here. But! No QuitLine. I kinda hate those thingies.
4:31 AM
INTRODUCTION
Name: Hafiz.
Nick Name: Fizz.
Pet Name: Junior.
FAVOURITES
Manchester United.
Fried Food.
Cold Beverages.
*Not a sex maniac..
I repeat!
NOT A SEX MANIAC!
IN RETURN WITH THANKS
CREDITS TO:
*BSS Friends:
Danny,
Bahrom,
Mamad,
Taufiq (Since Primary School),
Iswandy,
Fendy,
Aping,
Lukman,
Hazim,
Hafi.
*CC Friends:
Hadi,
Apul,
Op,
Boi,
Hafiz Henry,
Zat,
Yat,
Khai,
Sap,
Fathul.
*ITE Friends:
Ahfie,
Senior,
Eem,
Iqbal,
Gerald,
Mr Lim (Class Advisor).
AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST!
My Girl!
RANDOMS
Anythin you wanna use this for. Maybe music or anything will do just great :D